February 10, 2008

Goody Bags






These were the goody bags I made for Mia's 7th birthday party. She had an 80's theme. The drawstring bags are lined and were so easy to make thanks to happythings. I made the roller skate chocolates using the same molds my Mom used for my 9th birthday favors! The most time consuming project was the braided barrettes! The best compliment I had was when one of Mia's friends had the drawstring bag at school the next day (as her purse) and had the barrettes on!!

2 comments:

Mama Fabun said...

You have the best party ideas! I've said it before, but I love the thought you put into the things you prepare for your kids. And I'm sure you're building great memories for them.

Steph said...

You can say as much as you like! It's so nice to hear it. It is definitely for the memories. Take care!